Sunday, August 14, 2011

Louche Puce Market 8/13/11 (photos)

The Louche Puce/Flea Market returned to my town today! Not many vendors, but plenty of people...

Here are some photos, enjoy!



[CUT-TAG="More photos here :)"]





Reminds me of my typewriter; a turquoise one that was made in East Germany


This took up a third of the guy's table!


A Brownie camera! :)




I like the juxtaposition of these two items












Some old Hippie dresses




I think I liked this person's wares best...




I love this movie, it is very trippy...without even taking any drugs, heck yeah!


Hey!!! ;)


I pity the fool!


I can't wait for this catch on








I watched a lot of this show in my youth


Word of advice; never take a sidekick whose name means STUPID




Very pretty


I dig blue glass a lot, and if I recall correctly they used to add copper to the basic glass mix to get the blue shade


Very detailed


Are YOU experienced?


I go through a similar checklist before I drive:
Kleenex? Check!
Alligator Head? Check!


If you like 'em, rec 'em please :)

[n][v]

No comments: