Monday, July 27, 2009

Nashville Photos 5

My sister and I headed to the country the day after the wedding, she was housesitting (and dog and horse sitting as well) for some friends of hers. They live in a very remote country area outside of Nashville, it was very nice to get out and go pond stomping among other things. Here are some photos:

The sky above


The open road


Where my sister, David and I started pond stomping :)


Looking outside in


Looking inside out


The larger part of the creek we started walking in


Crayfish! Lots of them too, reminded me of a vacation long ago...


David tried to teach my sister how to skip rocks, emphasis really is needed ;)


We decided she should try to skip this...




I love the dark ripples



I loved how this turned out


A fish I caught, they're so much easier to catch when they're dead! ;)


The road back to David's van


Oh my sister and the dares I make her do


I felt this look more authentic/nostalgic/true in b&w

No comments: