Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chicago Photos 2

After finding my sister and father after the race, we headed to 12th Street Beach. 12th Street Beach is probably my fav beach in Chicago, I enjoy going there.



Surf, Sand and Skyscrapers


And so castles made of sand... I love that song by Jimi Hendrix


My father the fisherman and I walked down and on to the pier. He didn't catch anything but I was able to get some photos in.





Some guys zipping through the water, I took a series of their movements, I will try to make a GIF of it laters.



Walking back I had a pretty good skyline photo, granted not all of it is included, but still...


Oh I was tempted...::sarcasm::


This cloud kinda looks like a fish


Little Fish/Fingerlings


The ebb and flow, where lake meets beach


Love...need I say more?


Lone gull...before I scared it away ;)



This group had no ball control! They nearly nailed a guy on his cellphone, but with his free hand he knocked it away...very classy!



Across the bridge from whence we came from, back to responsibilities and life as I know it


[n][v]

No comments: